The emphasis of our practice is on preventive care
Without a doubt, the prevention of dental disease is less costly and more comfortable than the repair of dental disease.
General dentistry is an important step in achieving stable, long term oral and general health. Good oral hygiene practices not only make your teeth and gums feel fresh and vibrant but also provide the basic foundation for lifelong Oral Health. Here at SSS Clinic in Ealing, our general dentistry procedures include:
Root Canal Therapy
Metal Free Dentistry
Why attend dental check-ups?
We all need to visit the dentist regularly. Attending a dental check up on a regular basis avoids any nasty surprises and allows us to treat any potential problems quickly and efficiently, enabling you to keep in great dental shape.
Our top tips for a healthy mouth include:
- Use a soft toothbrush with rounded bristles
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months or after an illness
- Brush twice daily
- Use toothpaste with fluoride
- Floss once daily
- Visit us on a routine basis
- Attend Periodontal check-ups and oral cancer screenings
- Avoid tobacco products and excessive alcohol use
Research has indicated that inadequate oral health can increase your risk of a stroke, heart disease, respiratory disease and cardiovascular disease. Therefore, good overall health may be enhanced by a healthy mouth.