Wrinkles can be successfully treated with a protein called Botulinum Toxin . In Cosmetic use the amount of toxin used is small and extremely safe. The toxin reversibly weakens the muscles responsible for dynamic wrinkles which are lines that appear when you animate your face. Static wrinkles are lines that appear at rest; these do not usually improve with Botulinum Toxin and may be best treated with Dermal Fillers.
Line & Wrinkle Treatments
Lines and wrinkles are a natural and unstoppable part of the ageing process. While they are inevitable they can be prevented and reduced.
Line and wrinkle treatments has been used as a cosmetic treatments since the late 1980’s and has revolutionised the industry providing a treatment with no recovery time and very few risks.
Most common are for line and wrinkle treatments:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crows Feet
A purified protein that prevents fine lines and deep wrinkles from appearing by relaxing the contracted muscles.
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles already formed restoring a more youthful appearance.
- Overtime the treatment re-educated the muscle so time between treatments will increase
- Untreated areas of the face aren’t affected, so you can still smile and frown, but the skin on the treated areas won’t wrinkle as much as usual.
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Not permanent and will naturally break down.
- Lines and wrinkles can be minimised by using a purified protein produced by a bacteria which induces long-term relaxation of contracted muscles. This wrinkle-before-after-sml product was originally used to treat eye spasms and central nervous system disorders.
- The treatment is ideal for easing over-active muscle movement that can cause deep frown lines and crows feet. It can also be used to reduce excess perspiration ‘Hyperhidrosis’ and more recently to alleviate the symptoms of migraines.