Multiple Teeth Dental Implants
A natural tooth consists of a root, which is below the gum line, surrounded by bone. The root supports the crown, the part of the tooth above the gum line, which is the part visible in your mouth. With multiple teeth implants, the implants are surgically placed into the bone at opposite ends of a series of teeth that are to be replaced.
For example, if you are missing three teeth, there will be two implants placed in the gum. The bridge of three teeth is attached to the two implants. The middle tooth is attached to each crown that is attached to the implant root. This gives you a fixed, solid bridge that will not move around and is made to fit your mouth to a tee.
Multiple Tooth Implants In Ealing, London
Are Multiple Teeth Dental Implants Right for You?
If you are missing several teeth, an implant-supported bridge could be the right answer.
Since the bridge and crowns are shaped perfectly to fit the space in your mouth, your smile may be even more beautiful than the one made by nature. Within a few days, you will forget that you have two implants and a bridge, and begin to treat the prosthetic like your natural teeth.
Because dental implants replace the root of the tooth, the jawbone is preserved and bone loss is prevented. When the jawbone is preserved, both the gum and bone are preserved and this prevents the unattractive ‘sagging’ smile. That should make you smile a lot more often!
Benefits of a Multiple Teeth Implant
There are many reasons to get a dental implant, including:
- You will look and feel younger, healthier and more confident.
- The implants, implant crowns, and connected bridge are more natural looking and more aesthetic than alternative treatments.
- The bridge, supported by the dental implants, will not move around like full or partial dentures.
- There is no need to destroy the good, healthy teeth in your mouth as you would with a bridge or partial denture. This means that the dental implant is actually a more conservative and tooth-saving treatment than traditional dental work.
- Your overall health will be improved because you can eat anything with ease. No more being wary of not being able to chew, or suffering from the discomforts of a bridge.
Learn more about Dental Implants :
- Benefits and advantages of dental implants
- Are Dental Implants The Right Solution?
- Dental Implant Aftercare
- Are Multiple Teeth Dental Implants Right For You?