Non Surgical Eyelid Correction In Ealing, London
Non-Surgical Blepharoplasty London (Non Surgical Eye Lift)
Nano plasma eye lift is a powerful technology procedure and a viable alternative to surgical Blepharoplasty. Plasma eye lift is used to lift and tighten upper/lower eyelids.
The Plasma Eye lift procedure has been heralded in Ealing, London for its minimum downtime and lesser risks when compared to conventional surgical procedures or a traditional Co2 laser.
A plasma eye lift is a permanent solution to eyelid tightening with a high success rate. Patients who undergo plasma eye lift in Ealing, London start seeing results from just 1 -2 treatments.
*Results may vary from person to person as some may need more sessions than others.
How non-surgical Blepharoplasty works:
Non-surgical Blepharoplasty is the “non-surgical procedure” that is performed without incision, cutting, stitching, bruising or surgical fat removal and without altering the muscle in the eyelids.
The plasma eye lift procedure involves the use of voltaic current to ionize the natural gases in the air, turning them into plasma. The plasma will create a superficial burn dot on the area. Repeated ‘dots’ are created using plasma. The skin tissue instantly vaporizes which leaves a carbon crust on the area.
Once the carbon crust naturally falls off, much tighter and firmer skin is revealed, restoring the skin’s natural elasticity.
Results are seen immediately after treatment and continue to improve in the first two weeks while the skin heals. After that, there is a further improvement with gradual regeneration of the skin.
- The first step involves a patch test
- A numbing cream will be applied to the region for about half an hour.
- The treatment area will be cleaned afterwards.
- The 0.3mm needle will be placed close to the skin surface without real contact. This will create a superficial micro burn.
- A feeling of a warm, soothing sensation will ensue
- An average a session lasts for 30 minutes. Micro burns will appear around the region after the session.
- Patients will experience some redness and swelling which usually goes away in less than 72 hours. A cold compress can be used to reduce swelling.
After Care Measures:
- Patients may experience slight discomfort for some hours after treatment.
- Swelling may also occur but will subside in less than 72 hours. It is advised to apply warm water in the area and keep it clean. If swelling re-occurs, a cold compress can be applied to the area.
- Patients are also advised to wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen for at least 6 weeks after treatment and to avoid contact with direct sunlight when recuperating.
- Patients must avoid using any make-up around the region until several days after healing.
- After 3-5 days, the scabs will naturally peel off. It is advised to avoid scratching or picking the flakes as this could lead to infection or scarring.